Tuesday 28 September 2010

Patriotism, flying city's and SNIPER RIFLES?!








F*CK!


Im a huge fan of Bioshock. I can remember playing the first game and it was probably the only game I considered worth the money. A truly epic single player game. So as you can imagine I literally wet my knackers when I heard of the sequel. Expecting it to be way better then the original Bioshock I was partly disappointed by it. But that's not the main topic of this post...


What is the topic is Bioshock: Infinite. I'm really impressed by the trailer. Its a completely different setting, and era. Honestly, I think it looks awesome. 


Set in 1912 in a flying fun fair...city...battleship thing. Its hard to try and piece together what's going on from just this, but Im sure the results will be interesting. They've had alot of time to put into this game. According to them in a recent interview they have been working on this since just after the release of the original Bioshock. De Ja Vu though...expect too much and be disappointed.


If you have not seen the trailer yet.... I advise you do so!


Link to gameplay trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOx4HKrYHKc



No comments:

Post a Comment